2011年3月11日星期五

Want to ask a driver friend: Does oily vehicle of province have that several kinds? How do drive to save oil most?

I want to buy one kind of popular microbus. Oil the moment is very yes expensive but. Do not know a vehicle's that I mount me in the net is to take a look on that again and again! What vehicle province oil do not know really? There are still. The time driving "is got on except putting in an [empty document. Still have the establishment that the province paints besides? Want Enron! ! Eight characters drive [stably. The emergency is not quick-tempered ". ... I want to buy a popular van. But now the oil is very yes expensive. Don't understand vehicles in online I am I looked and looked! Don't know what kind of car fuel economy? Oh. Drive hour besides put [gap ". And besides fuel-efficient staffing? Will you enron! ! Eight word [smooth driving. No hurry not dry. "... I want to ask a driver friend: Does oily vehicle of province have that several kinds? How do drive to save oil most?

没有评论:

发表评论