2011年3月7日星期一

My family's victory reaches me having carried weight- most, the household province oil vehicle- automobile circle- allows quoting the price accurate , authority judges measure, vapor ...

6.1 is not that the energy , Jetta run long-range the province is most oily; Do not overload no overspeed average 6.5 arrange, many vicinity Jetta drivers run out many times; The city is not ... right away I whether do not beauty or not no beautiful concept: Two-compartment vehicle is a girl; Three-compartment vehicle is a young people; That which is easier to foster , can labour more is the ... having to think when much good old Chinese common people chooses vehicle 6.1 fails to runs , the most fuel efficient, remote jetta don't overload no mercy , speeding average 6.5 around multiples jieda driver ran out of many times , City no..I don't ya concept: Hatchback Is girl , SanXiang car is boy , which better care for, more can work is a Chinese old people choose the c my family's victory reaches me having carried weight- most, the household province oil vehicle- automobile circle- allows quoting the price accurate , authority judges measure, vapor ...

没有评论:

发表评论