2011年3月1日星期二

Shenyang Korea Republic language has a test in the shift foreign language making up missed lessons step studying Han language

Category: The subordinate son who engages in advanced study of is similar to foreign language: Han speaks specifically for applying for the step of Han language remedial teaching squad to recommend the Shenyang winter holidays times; Do not need a foreign teacher's best; My special field is Han language; I understand that the foreign teacher says the function that examination inscribes is not very good very much. Is world trade not a foreign teacher? I do not require that the foreign teacher invites a great master at the moment recommend pin up ... Category: Foreign language education subordinate subclasses: Korean commend shenyang winter vacation time for the Korean cma BuKeBan , had better not teachers , my major is Korean, I was very clear teacher speak examination effect is not very good. The world trade is not Foreign teachers? Now I'm not need foreign tea Shenyang Korea Republic language has a test in the shift foreign language making up missed lessons step studying Han language

没有评论:

发表评论