2011年3月1日星期二

I feel anxious the Shenyang remedial teaching shift very much urgently

I am conservatory of music of Shenyang city student , Shang Gao county this the beginning of the term 2, I study at a school on a temporary basis in any case 1 year 1's good class does not emulate good , that I am badly in need of essential remedial teaching shift at the moment is: Being able to give lessons across one day , lubricating fire is not very high , can take over being going to go; Be lonely best charge. I still have a schoolmate this year he is tall 1; Follow my study of single file; Enter ... I am shenyang music college student , the start of this year on high 2, but I JieDou year , high 1 class does not learn , I now urgent need of BuKeBan is: Every other Day can class , GaoHuo is not very high , can take over line, had better be clear click-sould charge. I also have a classmate he this year, I feel anxious the with high 1 l Shenyang remedial teaching shift very much urgently

没有评论:

发表评论