2011年2月2日星期三

I am senior high school students, chemical and mathematical half, I want to improve this liangke ach

I am senior high school students, chemical and mathematical half, I want to improve this liangke achievement, let his grades can ascendant, changchun which BuKeBan than force for me? Maybe you need is not really missed lesson teacher, is a advanced preparation and fun. Because I now be senior high school students, chemical and math stinks, no... I am senior high, chemical and mathematical used over you, I try to pretty liangke achievement, < at.this ascendant, his grades thecan changchun which B我是高二学生,化学和数学一半,我想提高这两课成就,让他的分数可以占优势,长春哪个补课班比力适合我? 也许真正你需要的不是补课教员,是进修的编制和乐趣.因为我此刻也是高二学生,化学和数学很烂,不...I am senior high school students, chemical and mathematical half, I want to improve this liangke achievement, let his grades can ascendant, changchun which BuKeBan than force for me? Maybe you need is not really missed lesson teacher, is a advanced preparation and fun. Because I now be senior high school students,高二理科生寻找补课班 - 已解决

没有评论:

发表评论